Campsite 30 km from Cap d’Agde
Top 5 things to do in Cap d’Agde
Famous seaside resort a few minutes from the city of Agde, built in basalt at the foot of Mont Saint-Loup, Cap d’Agde is the place of all leisure. The long history of its territory, occupied since antiquity, also makes it a cultural destination of first choice.
In the heart of the resort, the marina offers a wide range of nautical activities. On one side of the Cape Town harbour is the famous and historic naturist village of Bagnas; on the other side is the family seaside resort which includes supervised beaches, amusement parks, museums, aquarium and arenas. Not to be missed at Cap d’Agde :
- The black sand beach : the Grande Conque beach is the only one on the coast to have this black sand which testifies to the volcanic origin of the landscape
- The Cap d’Agde little train : more than a classic tourist train, it offers themed tours, especially archaeological, and original routes to the summit of Mont Saint-Loup.
- The Ephebe Museum : a must to understand the history of Agde and admire the ancient treasures discovered on its territory
- Luna Park : the funfair on the island of leisure, with its thrill rides and attractions for all ages
- The Cap d’Agde aquarium : a dive trip without getting wet and at any age, to discover marine species from all over the world and enjoy high quality animations in the company of the caretakers.
Campsite near Cap d’Agde
Are you looking for a campsite with swimming pool near Cap d’Agde to spend your next holiday? Put down your suitcases at the campsite Plage et Bord de Mer, a domain near Cap d’Agde with three direct accesses to the fine sandy beach supervised in season.
On the spot, you will find many top-of-the-range services, including an exceptional water park with slides, a water park and a balneo area, but also a gourmet restaurant, a snack bar, a shop and, above all, many activities to entertain you during the day and in the evening.
It is an unforgettable stay with your feet in the water that our campsite near the Cap d’Agde reserves for you.
Campsite by the sea at Cap d’Agde
Taste the pleasure of staying almost on the beach, and of benefit from the sea when you want, at any time and without having to move : the campsite Plage Plage et Bord de Mer invites you to a stay on the sand near the Cap d’Agde.
With three direct accesses to the beach of Cap d’Agde, our campsite benefits from an exceptional location on the coast.
From the first sand castles in the morning until sunset with your feet in the water, live your next holidays at the campsite next to the Cap d’Agde at the wave rhythm and the summer beach animation !
Cheap campsite near Agde
Are you looking for a cheap campsite next to Agde, Grau d’Agde and Cap d’Agde?
Le Plage et Bord de Mer guarantees you the best value for money in the area, with mobile homes for rent at less than 400 euros a week in summer in its domain with water park and direct access to the beach.
Don’t miss our many good deals to stay at the cheap camping near Cap d’Agde : early booking discounts, special offers on long stays, or last minute exceptional deals.
Discover also our camping pitches next to Cap d’Agde for economical outdoor holidays !
Mobile home rental Cap Agde
The Plage et Bord de Mer campsite offers all holidaymakers looking for a holiday rental near Cap d’Agde recent and welcoming mobile homes of different ranges :
- Comfort for simple and cosy holidays by the sea
- Premium : You can also use the air conditioning and TV to enjoy the best of both worlds.
- And last but not least Prestige to live an exceptional stay in a mobile home near Cap d’Agde, with exclusive services such as a private Jacuzzi, a terrace with a plancha and hammocks, or the solarium on the roof.